• Home
  • Tag: 上海适合单身去的酒吧

Fragrant Thai green curry

first_imgPrint NewsFragrant Thai green curryBy admin – January 30, 2009 636 WHAT YOU NEED1 tbsp peanut oil2 shallots, finely choppedSign up for the weekly Limerick Post newsletter Sign Up 2 tbsp Thai green curry paste3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cubed6 skinless chicken thighs, cubed3 cups coconut milk1 cup water3 tbsp fish sauce1 tbsp sugar2 lime leavessmall bunch of basil leaves1 cup of peas1 large red pepper1 bunch corriander WHAT TO DOPlace oil in wok set over medium heat allow this to heat 10 – 20 seconds. Add shallots and curry paste. Cook shallots until opaque, do not brown.Add chicken followed by milk, water, fish sauce, sugar and lime leaves. Stir ingredients together. Cook over medium heat for approximately 10 minutes. Reduce heat and continue to cook until the sauce is slightly thickened and chicken to cooked through.Reduce heat to low add Thai basil, snow peas and red pepper. Let cook for 2 – 3 minutes and serve. Serve over Jasmine rice Linkedin Twitter Advertisementcenter_img Facebook WhatsApp Email Previous articleSticky fried riceNext articleSticky coffee brownies adminlast_img read more

​MNOPF launches captive insurer to cover £1.5bn in longevity risk

first_img“This innovative transaction significantly reduces the overall risk in the fund and is a positive step on our journey to achieve full funding,” he said.Andrew Waring, the fund’s chief executive, said the trustee had decided to work with Towers Watson, which also acts as delegated CIO, using its recently launched Longevity Direct structure.“This, combined with attractive reinsurer pricing, allowed us to hedge longevity risk without any material impact on our broader journey plan,” he said.The consultancy’s Longevity Direct model grants pension funds the opportunity to set up individual insurance ‘cells’ within its Guernsey-based insurance company, a method it argued would reduce the cost of longevity transactions by cutting the fees paid to intermediary insurers before accessing the re-insurance market.Shelly Beard, senior consultant at Towers Watson, said the company had been working with the MNOPF over the course of 2014 to arrange the deal.“With BT, Aviva and now the MNOPF deal, it just shows there are easier ways to access the longevity re-insurance market,” she told IPE.Beard added that the transaction was a fairly straightforward one, with the terms of the contract only taking a few months to negotiate.“It’s a lot simpler than other longevity swaps we’ve seen to date,” she said. Norton Rose Fulbright advised the MNOPF trustee during its contract negotiation.It is not the first time a UK pension fund has launched a standalone, captive insurance company to handle its longevity risk.The BT Pension Scheme insured £16bn – roughly one-quarter of its longevity risk – with a wholly owned insurer, which passed the risk on to the Prudential Insurance Company of America.UK-based insurer Aviva transferred around £5bn of longevity risk to three re-insurers earlier in 2014, at the time the single largest transaction. The Merchant Navy Officers Pension Fund (MNOPF) has passed £1.5bn (€1.9bn) worth of longevity risk to a re-insurer, a transaction agreed following the launch of its own insurance company.The industry-wide fund, which last year completed the buyout of its £1.3bn Old Section, worked with consultancy Towers Watson to establish a Guernsey-based company to insure the longevity risk of 16,000 pensioner members.Following the agreement between the fund and MNOPF IC Limited, a deal was then brokered for the risk to be re-insured by Pacific Life Re.MNOPF chairman Rory Murphy said the announcement was good news for its beneficiaries and the multi-employer fund’s sponsors. last_img read more

Zidane hits back over VAR drama

first_imgReal Madrid manager Zinedine Zidane has responded to Sevilla’s sporting director Monchi who expressed anger with the Video Assistant Referee in their 2-1 loss at the Santiago Bernabeu on Saturday. Zidane  The visitors had a goal disallowed in the first half after Luuk de Jong’s header was deemed to have contracted the hand of Nemanja Gudelj who was initially blocked by Eder Militao. “What I can say is that I’ve seen the incident and it’s a block, there’s a foul, the referee looked at VAR and gave a foul,” Zidane said according to Marca. “In the second half, there’s a handball (for De Jong’s goal) and he didn’t give it. I can’t explain anything and I never enter into evaluating it. It’s the referees who decide,” Zidane said, as per Marca.Advertisement Promoted Content7 Universities Where Getting An Education Costs A Hefty PennyPlaying Games For Hours Can Do This To Your BodyThe 18 Most Visited Cities In The WorldEverything You Need To Know About Asteroid ArmageddonIs Cristiano Ronaldo Converting His Hotels To Hospitals?10 Risky Jobs Some Women DoBest & Worst Celebrity Endorsed Games Ever MadeWhich Country Is The Most Romantic In The World?8 Superfoods For Growing Hair Back And Stimulating Its GrowthWho Is The Most Powerful Woman On Earth?7 Of The Wealthiest Universities In The World6 Ridiculous Health Myths That Are Actually True Loading… center_img “Sometimes it goes against you and sometimes it goes in your favour. It’s a tough job. It’s they who decide. For me, there’s a block, it’s a foul and it’s normal. You can’t complain,” he added. Monchi said afterward that he ‘refused to analyse the match tactically or technically’ as ‘it’s absurd to analyse the game from this point on’ much to ‘Zizou’s anguish. “It was a tough match for us. We played against a good team, but the result is fair for what happened on the pitch. Read AlsoZidane: Like Valverde, two defeats and I am under pressure “What (Monchi) says is up to him, I’m not someone to say nothing. In the end, it’s the referees who decide. It’s a bit strong what he said but I’m not going to stop the sporting director of Sevilla from talking,” Zidane said. FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail分享 last_img read more

Ireland quality thrills O’Connell

first_img O’Connell racked up his 99th Ireland cap in Sunday’s one-sided victory, the hosts taking control despite the Munster talisman rating Lancaster’s England even more highly than the 2003 World Cup-winning team. O’Connell said once again that he has not yet made a decision on when exactly he will call his Test career quits. The 35-year-old said he will make that decision around the time of the autumn’s World Cup, so that tournament could prove his Test swansong. Admitting he may already have played his last Six Nations match in Dublin, O’Connell said: “It could have been but I don’t know yet, I’m undecided. “I’ll probably make the decision soon enough, I really want to play to the World Cup and be in the best shape I can there and see after that. “That probably was my last Six Nations game against England in Dublin: there’s no point kidding myself too much. “I’m not trying to make a big deal by not saying anything, I just genuinely haven’t decided what to do yet. “I’m really enjoying playing at the moment in the set-up we have in Ireland, but I’m conscious we have a lot of good second-rows coming through as well. “The World Cup is a big focus for me to try to go there and be in the best shape I can, and around then will be decision-time for me.” Boss Schmidt has guided Ireland from ninth to third in the world rankings and victory over England leaves only New Zealand to beat for the Kiwi to run the full win card against major Test powers. The former Clermont and Leinster coach admitted he is still not ready to talk openly about a Grand Salm tilt, despite the reigning champions now being odds-on to retain their title. “No, I’ll wait for Brian O’Driscoll’s tweet to put the pressure on me,” said Schmidt of discussing the Grand Slam. Now-retired record caps holder O’Driscoll tweeted that Ireland could be on for a Grand Slam following the 18-11 victory over France. Schmidt continues to take any backing of his side with a pinch of salt, despite England becoming the latest to fall foul of Ireland’s tactical mastery. Schmidt confirmed fly-half Jonny Sexton suffered a hamstring tweak while Sean O’Brien was removed due to concussion. Both are likely to be fit to face Wales in Cardiff on Saturday, March 14. “I think we’ve decided we’ll park everything for 24 hours, get a bit of recovery and then try to springboard ourselves forward,” said Schmidt. “At this stage, probably for once we’re going to just enjoy the moment and take a deep breath. “Control’s fickle: it’s nice to be in this position in the tournament, without a doubt. “Even our points-differential is very much aided by the 10-point swing today, because it’s a 20-point swing with England, which is potentially pretty important because they’ve got two home games and could accumulate a few points. “But they could also put a bit of pressure on in that perspective if we do slip up in either of the next two games. “Grand Slams don’t happen that often, it’s pretty hard to get them. “And it’s going to be very hard in the Millennium, Wales have got themselves back into the Championship and the last time they won the Championship, they lost their first game at home and went through to win the tournament. “So they are no doubt eyeing up something similar this year.” Paul O’Connell believes Ireland could be building the best Test side of his lengthy career as Joe Schmidt’s men start to home in on an RBS 6 Nations Grand Slam. Press Association Captain O’Connell has admitted head coach Schmidt could forge a side to surpass even the achievements of the 2009 Grand Slam-winning side that contained greats like Brian O’Driscoll and Gordon D’Arcy. “Yeah, it’s close to it,” said O’Connell when asked if Ireland now boast the best side of his career. “I think we’re doing a lot of things really well. “The way we’re preparing is a lot different from what we’ve done in the past in my time here. “I just think the game-by-game focus suits Irish teams and Irish people. “I’m sure the coaches look at the bigger picture but for us, there will be a fairly brutal review of this game and we’ll be put under pressure then to prepare certain things for Wales, and that will be the sole focus of the players. “And it works well for us, it gets the best out of us. “It’s creating a brilliant set-up and an exciting set-up to be involved in.” Ireland suffocated England into 19-9 submission in Dublin on Sunday, teeing up a serious tilt at a first Six Nations clean sweep in six years. O’Connell’s side equalled Ireland’s Test record of 10 consecutive victories in sweeping past Stuart Lancaster’s England, with Robbie Henshaw claiming his first international try. last_img read more

Five details from Antonio Brown’s reported helmet fuss that cement his bizarre reputation

first_img5. His Raiders teammates have no idea what’s going on While the Raiders are somewhat used to craziness around their team, this is a new level for them.5) His continued frustration surrounding the situation has created a buzz among teammates and coaches, one of whom referred to the saga as “honestly the most insane thing I have ever heard. I don’t know why it’s so important to him. It doesn’t make any sense.” …— Michael Silver (@MikeSilver) August 9, 2019Cryotherapy incidentCryotherapy is a method of health management in which athletes enter ultra-cold chambers to treat various ailments. Typically considered a safe practice, there are precautions that must be taken to avoid temperature-related injury.Brown reportedly did not wear appropriate footwear when he entered a cryotherapy chamber in France last month, which led to severe frostbite. “I’m looking forward to making these guys proud,” Brown told reporters from behind a podium.MORE: Kyler Murray’s wild ride aheadBut Friday’s reported controversy involving Brown and new NFL helmet rules has continued a strange few months for him. He hasn’t exactly been a model of excellence for the organization, and early indications are that he could escalate the level of drama from the Steelers while in Oakland.Here’s a look at his eventful first few months with the Raiders:Five key details from Antonio Brown’s reported helmet crusade1. Brown really can’t stand the NFL’s new helmet policyThis year, the NFL will begin disciplining teams whenever players do not wear helmets that match its safety guidelines. Brown’s previous helmet, which he’s worn his whole career, did not meet NFL standards. He’s repeatedly vocalized his displeasure to the Raiders about the newer models, which he feels restrict his vision, according to reports.10) When he showed up for the 1st OTA, however, Brown requested his old helmet. After being told he’d have to wear an approved model, witnesses say, the WR loudly voiced his displeasure, complaining QBs such as Brady and Rodgers were not being subjected to the same scrutiny…— Michael Silver (@MikeSilver) August 9, 2019The issue has reportedly contributed to Brown being away from the team during training camp.16) “He’s still freaking out about it,” said one Raiders player. “He hasn’t been here for awhile, and no one knows where he’s at.” …— Michael Silver (@MikeSilver) August 9, 20192. The receiver tried to sneak an old helmet into OTAs with a new paint jobThis is probably the most absurd detail of the whole helmet saga. It’s on the level of then-Mets baseball manager Bobby Valentine sneaking back into the dugout with a fake mustache and sunglasses after being ejected from a game.13) However, sometime in the next couple of weeks, Brown once again tried to take the field with his old helmet, which he had since had repainted with colors approximating—but not completely mimicking—the Raiders’ silver-and-black design…— Michael Silver (@MikeSilver) August 9, 20193. He said he’ll never play football again if he can’t wear the old helmetsAdam Schefter reported that Brown on Friday told Raiders officials that he would not play football again unless he gets to wear the old helmet.And now this: Raiders’ WR Antonio Brown has told team officials that, unless he gets to wear his old helmet, he will not play football again, per league sources.And more….— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) August 9, 20194. He filed a grievance against the NFLAccording to ESPN, Brown has filed a grievance against the league and on Friday spent two ours on the phone with NFL officials making his case regarding the helmets. The league is expected to determine whether to allow the old helmet for Brown sometime next week. Antonio Brown arrived to the Raiders this past offseason promising to shed his reputation of being a problematic locker room presence and all-around odd dude, which he honed over nine seasons in Pittsburgh.At his introductory news conference, which he was late for, he spoke in explicit terms about his personal accountability and leadership qualities.last_img read more